If you are looking to move home, the following will be required:
- Tenancy agreements are for a minimum of six months (less by negotiation)
- We require a deposit equal to 5 weeks rent and rent to the end of the month.
- Proof of income showing you can afford the rent and a guarantor and references are required
- During the tenancy you will be responsible for all services such as gas, electricity, water and council tax
- A credit search may be carried out on you through our credit referencing bureau Equifax.
- A non-refundable holding fee equivalent to one week’s rent to conditionally remove the property from the market whilst your application is processed. The fee will be deducted from the rent and deposit payable to move in.
Please note that our tenancy is not renewed every six months and can be terminated by one month's notice at any time from 6 months to 100 years. We do not make a charge for renewing your tenancy every six months.
We are always willing to make requests on your behalf. If anything is of interest to you please don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime, we'll take on new properties and keep you updated.
Please click here to download the tenant application form.
Other Useful Information
Castlefield | Fallowfield | Didsbury | Heald Green | Liverpool | Manchester City Centre | The Heatons | Salford Quays | Withington | Chorlton | Burnage | Green Quarter